4 YEAR DRIVING BAN AND JAIL NOT FAIR 1st TIME HELP

Convicted Driver Insurance

newlove2003

Hi, my name is Scott Im 27, I need help about a 4year driving ban and a 3month imprisonment and got told i had to do a retest which got handed down to me from the judge this happened on 15th may 2008 , This is how it started i was out in Bradford town on a night out with some friends at the end of the night my friend went and got the car and whilst he went for the car i got involved in a fight with another few guys, anyhow the other guys got a little hurt nothing to serious but when my friend came around the corner he jumped out the car to see what was happening i asked for the keys has the car was mine and me and my friend and some girls drove off about 200 meters up the road i got pulled by the police because of the fight and i later i had a breath test and failed, i was fully insured on the car the car was brand new so it had tax and did not need a m.o.t I had my license for approx 3-4 years at the time and had no points or any criminal convictions. please could you help i just got out of jail 3 months ago for this crime and another what went together it was another violence charge nothing to do with the driving offence i got a sentence of 33months and did half that time any help would i would appreciate . i would like me ban re juiced because i find it hard to get to work cos i live 35 miles away and its really hard to get about thank you, i did alcohol awareness course in jail as well thanks Scott

Hi, my name is Scott Im 27, I need help about a 4year driving ban and a 3month imprisonment and got told i had to do a retest which got handed down to me from the judge this happened on 15th may 2008 , This is how it started i was out in Bradford town on a night out with some friends at the end of the night my friend went and got the car and whilst he went for the car i got involved in a fight with another few guys, anyhow the other guys got a little hurt nothing to serious but when my friend came around the corner he jumped out the car to see what was happening i asked for the keys has the car was mine and me and my friend and some girls drove off about 200 meters up the road i got pulled by the police because of the fight and i later i had a breath test and failed, i was fully insured on the car the car was brand new so it had tax and did not need a m.o.t I had my license for approx 3-4 years at the time and had no points or any criminal convictions. please could you help i just got out of jail 3 months ago for this crime and another what went together it was another violence charge nothing to do with the driving offence i got a sentence of 33months and did half that time any help would i would appreciate . i would like me ban re juiced because i find it hard to get to work cos i live 35 miles away and its really hard to get about thank you, i did alcohol awareness course in jail as well thanks Scott

There is a 21 day time limit for appealing against any sentence and/or conviction in a court of law. You will be unable to appeal at this late stage.

It is possible after a period of 2 years (in your case) to apply to the court for early removal of your driving disqualification under section 42 of The Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988. I would recommend contacting a solicitor who can examine all relevant facts and advise you further, you can find more information here.

Last edited:
What did you say in court to talk yourself in to that sentence, that sounds unbelievably harsh mate!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off