35 hours to go...

Convicted Driver Insurance
:) I have just under 35 hours to go until I can actually drive again for the first time in 18 months! Insurance sorted and new car sat on the drive ready to go! To everyone out there who is either facing or serving a ban, stay strong, it's not the end of the world, it's made me a much better person and the time has genuinely flown by. I was lucky that it hasn't affected my (or anyone else's) life in any major way (apart from being inconvenient) and I've even managed to go the whole time with only a couple of people knowing about it (not even my parents know and I see them all the time!)

You will get through this! Good luck everyone! :D

ive got 37 days left and cant wait it has also flown by , can you tell me what insurance company you have found the cheapest and how much.

Hi, my first quote was from tesco at £6,000! Same cover from aviva for £1100 so huge difference and worth spending a bit of Time shopping around. Good luck! :)

thanx i have 8 years no claims so that will help alot i went on a comparison website and it was only a few 100 pound more than what i was paying before i got banned.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off