2nd time with accident

Convicted Driver Insurance

barry

i have just been charged for the second time with dd first time was 4 years ago i got 12 month ban £350.00 fine.
this time it was foggy i took a corner lost controll and hit cars on a driveway i blew 114. no1 was injured. im in court on thursday and really fear a prison sentance,

i had gone to my doctor some weeks before the incident telling him how down i was and that i was drinking fairly heavy,wasnt sleeping or eating much. he did blood tests and more or less sent me on my way since the inceident he has referred me to mental health given me sleeping pills and wants to see me every week to keep an eye on me. i had not had a drink for 7 week leading upto this.
looking back now i think i have not been well for some time but its to late now. any1 had a similar experiance and what was the sentance ????

thanks.

I havent had a similar situation, as i've only been done once, but I just want to say chin up!!
Try and take a look in the other sections of this website too, to see if there is any old threads with scenarios the same as yours..
Thats what I did, so I could know before I got to court of what to expect.

All the best,

very lucky not to go to prison, 4year ban 12 months suspended sentance drink driver aware coarse and £85.00 fine / costs.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off