1) Fail to provide specimen - person in charge of vehicle (2) Drive motor vehicle when alcohol level above limit

Convicted Driver Insurance
The fact that you had a colision and left, not sure your full story, was already a hit and run. To cut it short, in my case there was no colision or anything else, apart of a malicious phone call. And now i have extra to add, i haven't touch a single drop of alcohol since that day. Last weekend i went to a local pub where the same people i had the issue with was there. I haven't drunk anything, had a pint of coke and went home after 1h of being there then went home and haven't drunk anything this time at home. 20 min later police arrived at my door in suspicion of drink driving ( AGAIN ), gave them a breath sample and was clear so they left. .
Hopefully that will help them to drop the other case.

The fact that you had a colision and left, not sure your full story, was already a hit and run. To cut it short, in my case there was no colision or anything else, apart of a malicious phone call. And now i have extra to add, i haven't touch a single drop of alcohol since that day. Last weekend i went to a local pub where the same people i had the issue with was there. I haven't drunk anything, had a pint of coke and went home after 1h of being there then went home and haven't drunk anything this time at home. 20 min later police arrived at my door in suspicion of drink driving ( AGAIN ), gave them a breath sample and was clear so they left. .
Hopefully that will help them to drop the other case.
I didn't say anywhere that I left the scene? I never left. I was arrested at the scene.

Good for you, thats a good life choice. You should be proud of your decision and accomplishment.

They won't drop it. Maybe they are possibly monitoring your activity?

I didn't say anywhere that I left the scene? I never left. I was arrested at the scene.

Good for you, thats a good life choice. You should be proud of your decision and accomplishment.

I may confused many people with my 1st incident story, but as i said i managed to get myself some haters. When i first been arrested they got me from the house, there was no accident or anything else involved in my case, only the fact that i drunk wine home at a later point. Now recently they had again a phone call, the difference is i don't drink alcohol anymore. I already spoke with my solicitor about this incident and he will add this in his files case for a possible court case for the first incident. He said to wait another 2 months and then to forget about it .

No. There was again a phone call. There are people trying to get me into trouble.

Coming back to my initial post. Still Under investigation. In Sept is going to be 6 months since they arrested me.

No matter the consequences, i been completely sober for 5 months and still lucky enough to drive. I was thinking to go abroad and exchange my license with a foreign one, so in case of a ban to move abroad and live there until my ban will expire. Then not sure how i will stand on return, as that may help me skip a HRO hassle with DVLA.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off