0.05% heineken beer

Convicted Driver Insurance

2004keithb

Hi guys, probably a stupid question but would a non-alcoholic beer (heineken 0.05abv) raise cdt levels? Thank you very much for your time.

Hi Keith I was drinking these every night usually 3/4 and Budweiser alcohol free 0.05, had my medical and CDT was 0.8%, that was in June still no license waiting for doctors report hope this helps...

Hi Keith I was drinking these every night usually 3/4 and Budweiser alcohol free 0.05, had my medical and CDT was 0.8%, that was in June still no license waiting for doctors report hope this helps...

Hi Honestman, thank you very much for your reply, have my medical on Tuesday and thought it shouldn't make too much difference as I haven't drank (real alcoholic drink) for about 2 weeks. How long did you have to wait for your cdt results? Did you have to phone them? Thank you.

You have to write to them for your CDT results at address as follows SAR Enquiries DVRE DVLA Swansea SA6 7JL they then send your results in the post can take up to 30 days ... keep us posted how you get on Keith, good luck with your medical

You have to write to them for your CDT results at address as follows SAR Enquiries DVRE DVLA Swansea SA6 7JL they then send your results in the post can take up to 30 days ... keep us posted how you get on Keith, good luck with your medical
Thank you very much for your help, will keep everyone posted once the medical is over. Hope you get your doctors report soon, seems like it can be a lengthy process.

Back in the 1980's there was a television advert that said:
Heineken refreshes the parts that other beers cannot reach.
However, the advert never mentioned which parts the beer could reach.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off