4 Different readings.

Convicted Driver Insurance

dannyboy21

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever posting on a forum. 7 months ago I was involved in a accident, which was down to a mechanical fault - I was taking to the police station and was breathalyzed - due to the police excessive force i was unable to carry out this task. ( 4 broken ribs/ punctured lung and unnecessary pepper sprayed). As i couldn't preform this i was taking to the hospital were a blood test was carried out. 5 times the nurse tried to take blood and was unable to.

The next step was a urine test which I completed I had 1 hour to complete this. The test was literally 30 seconds apart.

fast forward it took me 5 months to get my urine samples back. I know the police are being dishonest. The reason I say this is because i had 4 different readings. The first one was 208 then it was 180 then 130.. In court it was mentioned 111 and the prosecution was corrected by the clerk, who stated 130. I also had calls from the police saying it was a blood result. and advised me to plead guilty.

I pleaded guilty on the 10/12/2018 I feel like i shouldn't of as i know i was under the limit as i only had 1 pint which was shown on the pub CCTV camera. Due to financial difficulties at the moment I was unable to get a solicitor. I asked the police for the actual documents stating my reading was 130mg which was carried out from there chosen laboratory. They told me a day after i pleaded guilty the results have been destroyed.

I cannot go off a statement that says 130mg per 100 with no proof, especially after getting 4 different readings.

I really want to appeal this and get hold of that information, but don't know where to start.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

Hi everyone, this is my first time ever posting on a forum. 7 months ago I was involved in a accident, which was down to a mechanical fault - I was taking to the police station and was breathalyzed - due to the police excessive force i was unable to carry out this task. ( 4 broken ribs/ punctured lung and unnecessary pepper sprayed). As i couldn't preform this i was taking to the hospital were a blood test was carried out. 5 times the nurse tried to take blood and was unable to.

The next step was a urine test which I completed I had 1 hour to complete this. The test was literally 30 seconds apart.

fast forward it took me 5 months to get my urine samples back. I know the police are being dishonest. The reason I say this is because i had 4 different readings. The first one was 208 then it was 180 then 130.. In court it was mentioned 111 and the prosecution was corrected by the clerk, who stated 130. I also had calls from the police saying it was a blood result. and advised me to plead guilty.

I pleaded guilty on the 10/12/2018 I feel like i shouldn't of as i know i was under the limit as i only had 1 pint which was shown on the pub CCTV camera. Due to financial difficulties at the moment I was unable to get a solicitor. I asked the police for the actual documents stating my reading was 130mg which was carried out from there chosen laboratory. They told me a day after i pleaded guilty the results have been destroyed.

I cannot go off a statement that says 130mg per 100 with no proof, especially after getting 4 different readings.

I really want to appeal this and get hold of that information, but don't know where to start.

ANY HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED.

It may be that, following more detailed investigation, some issues could arise with the reliability of the police analysis. However, given that you have entered a guilty plea there is unfortunately no option to appeal the conviction at this stage. If there is genuine information that was not available at the time of your conviction but was disclosed after that then this may be grounds for having the plea set aside. Your description suggests inconsistencies but this is certainly not something that can be advised upon with a detailed consideration of all of the documents available and all evidence in the case to date. It is very unlikely that a case of this type will be reopened unless there is clear evidence of wrongdoing.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off