CDT Test Fail

Convicted Driver Insurance
They must have written to your Gp they would not fail you on 0.6% something must have red flagged on medical records.
Yes probably my doctor knows me well he singed a letter telling them about me changing my life around yes I had a past but getting punished for changing my lifestyle I don't think is Wright does anyone no the court costs for an appeal

Were you classed as dependent or a misuser in the last 7 years on your medical records?
Did you state that you drank any alcohol in the last year? If yes...then this will be why

Defo worth calling the dvla or requesting a SAR so they send you everything they hold about you

Yes probably my doctor knows me well he singed a letter telling them about me changing my life around yes I had a past but getting punished for changing my lifestyle I don't think is Wright does anyone no the court costs for an appeal
If this has got your licenced refused it's no wonder. The DVLA will refuse you for eating Steak & Ale pie in the current climate if you are classed as dependant or misuser.

CJ
There is also a Question on the DD2 (doctors report): is the recipients drinking CONTROLLED, if you have not been in touch with your gp on a regular basis this question will be ticked as No resulting in a refusal of your license….regardless of your cdt results….

There is also a Question on the DD2 (doctors report): is the recipients drinking CONTROLLED, if you have not been in touch with your gp on a regular basis this question will be ticked as No resulting in a refusal of your license….regardless of your cdt results….
Been a while welcome back sir 👍

Thank you Les, I’m now on my third temporary license four years dry and currently been on section 88 from April 22 with this license….

Welcome back Honestman.

At least you are four years down, three years maximum left to getting these DVLA idiots off your back.

I'm in the same boat as yourself, although I'm awaiting my DVLA medical for my second licence and have been driving under Section 88 for just over a year.

CJ

Welcome back Honestman.

At least you are four years down, three years maximum left to getting these DVLA idiots off your back.

I'm in the same boat as yourself, although I'm awaiting my DVLA medical for my second licence and have been driving under Section 88 for just over a year.

CJ
Hi I got my ctd results back yesterday 0.6 they took my licence off me

Welcome back Honestman.

CJ

I am assuming something has been flagged up in your medical notes. The CDT is only one piece of the cake. As I said in another post, alot of people are under the misconception that passing your CDT automatically gets you your driving licence back.

CJ

I am assuming something has been flagged up in your medical notes. The CDT is only one piece of the cake. As I said in another post, alot of people are under the misconception that passing your CDT automatically gets you your driving licence back.

CJ
I said I had a half shandy last August on the form would that still fail me

I said I had a half shandy last August on the form would that still fail me

Absolutely. We have discussed this recently on the forum. There is now a complete zero tolerance by the DVLA to any alcohol consumption by anyone unlucky enough to fall into the misuser or dependant category. I wouldn't even disclose eating a packet of wine gums or Guinness flavoured crisps.

CJ

Absolutely. We have discussed this recently on the forum. There is now a complete zero tolerance by the DVLA to any alcohol consumption by anyone unlucky enough to fall into the misuser or dependant category. I wouldn't even disclose eating a packet of wine gums or Guinness flavoured crisps.

CJ
Do you think it,s worth an appeal as I need car for work

Do you think it,s worth an appeal as I need car for work

The simple answer is you will be p**sing in the wind with an appeal. The DVLA has a zero tolerance approach to alcohol consumption and you have disclosed having a alcoholic drink X number of months ago.

Your best bet now is visiting your GP, getting your sobriety documented and maybe getting a coupld of LFTs done. Have the DVLA given you any indication as to when you can re-apply for your licence?

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off