DVLA Medical - Timescale

Convicted Driver Insurance
Well they’ve had my D2 and D4 plus their own medical questionnaire since the 5th October. It’s been scanned onto the system (whatever that means) but not even been sent on to the other department for a decision to be made on a DVLA medical or to write to my gp. I started this process on 8th September. Utter shower of clowns

So do you know if there was anything on your records to do with dependency
Still waiting to find out but i spoke to the GP before filling in any forms and they have assured me the boxes I needed to tick and that was most definitely not one of them!

Does anyone have any ideas on how to speed up the DVLA lol! Its been nearly 6 weeks since my medical, and they told me this morning they haven't even decided if they are going to contact my GP.
Is it worth making a complaint?

Does anyone have any ideas on how to speed up the DVLA lol! Its been nearly 6 weeks since my medical, and they told me this morning they haven't even decided if they are going to contact my GP.
Wow that’s really shitty, I’ve not even had my medical yet. DVLA seemed to have picked up for a while and seemed to be getting through the backlog that they alone had created. Sadly they have reverted to type now. My ban is up 8th December. They’ve had everything for a month or so now. Still not a word on a medical. Shower of shite

They probably will contact them.. I think them saying they haven't made a decision is just to have a excuse to why your situation hasn't been sorted

I’m 7 weeks on from my medical and my gp has has only just been contacted. It’s about the norm tbh

Mine was blood test
I received my letter today from the DVLA in which I need to sign an send back authorizing them to contact my GP

I've have also spoken to my GP and they have said they will contact me before filling out any forms or questionnaires which is helpful.

Who knows how long it will take from here on ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off