DVLA URINE TEST RESULTS

Convicted Driver Insurance

HuzzyPat

Hi,

i done a urine test for DVLA about 4.5 weeks ago they said i would get my results in 3 weeks time from the date i took the test. Still not received any letters etc...

Im really anxious for my results as anyone would be.

is this normal? I’ve tried calling the medical team but it just runs a script saying they are busy and ends the call. I’ve tried calling multiple times with no luck. I’ve checked my license status and its coming up as normal meaning i’ve still got my license.

Hey, do you have any update on your results?

I would say that it is normal as I’ve been told by synlab directly that it takes between 4 and 5 weeks to thoroughly analyse the urine samples!

Hey, do you have any update on your results?

I would say that it is normal as I’ve been told by synlab directly that it takes between 4 and 5 weeks to thoroughly analyse the urine samples!
Hi mate, i just got my results today April 20th 2021, i took my medical urine test on the 3rd of March 2021. They have sent me a letter saying i am fit to drive. However, they did not send me any results just a letter saying you satisfy the medical standards for safe driving. I wanted to actually see my results for how much THC i might still have had in my body when i took the test. I guess its better if i don't know lol. I’ve been clean from THC for 6 weeks before i took the medical and i was a heavy user (2/3 spliffs a day) just goes to show you can become clean if you put your head to it and work. They have not issues me a year license so im guessing i will never have to go through this b*ll*ocks again lol.
Thank god for that though time to smoke a fatty well deserved.

Hi,

I took my medical urine test for THC on 01/08/2022

I stopped smoking for 2months and 2weeks, which is around 75days

I was passing the home testing kits 15MG. But am still very anxious and nervous as the wait is so long.

I still haven't received my results today (30/08/2022)

And I just pray to I pass.

Hi,

I took my medical urine test for THC on 01/08/2022

I stopped smoking for 2months and 2weeks, which is around 75days

I was passing the home testing kits 15MG. But am still very anxious and nervous as the wait is so long.

I still haven't received my results today (30/08/2022)

And I just pray to I pass.
Let me know the results. I stopped smoking 78 days prior to my medical which was on the 29th august. Very nervous lol

Yes get some milk thistle tablets from holland and Barret Drink loads of lucazade you will be sound bro.
Just a quick one Dave...there may well be some benefits from taking milk thistle. Although there have been so scientific papers written or conclusive tests results published to date that would confirm the benefits of Milk thistle. However better safe than sorry I guess. Coffee on the other hand, maybe 4 cups a day is proven to cleanse the liver, there's plenty of scientific evidence to back that one up. Caffeinated or decaffeinated. Just another option.

Do you know if they have contacted your GP? I spoke today with dvla who have already contacted my GP and have got a response from them too so just waiting for results of the medical only I am

Do you know if they have contacted your GP? I spoke today with dvla who have already contacted my GP and have got a response from them too so just waiting for results of the medical only I am
I'm probably going to phone them again today

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off