Jail likely?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Cambs

Hi,

I was stopped, DR10, 83 on the breath test..last week August 2022

Was previously convicted on 8th March 2012 and served a 3 year ban...

License record shows removal date of DR10 on the 8th of March 2023...

But as above conviction was in March 2012..

Am I looking at prison time? Or is it now passed the 10years...not sure if it's based in conviction date or the removal date...

So scared... Any help much appreciated..

And sorry for being here again...

Hi,

Am I looking at prison time? Or is it now passed the 10years...not sure if it's based in conviction date or the removal date...

not a payer of prison. heavy ban and heavy fine id say

Thank you for the reply!

I'm trying to get more info from the Station as all I currently have is the charge sheet they gave me when I was released next morning... Hardly any info on it aside from that I was stopped on x road driving x car and I blew 83...

No other info about how I behaved or precursors at all...

Hoping when I get to court there isn't a whole load of other info they read out which I am not prepared for... Just that they stopped me..

Thank you for the reply!

I'm trying to get more info from the Station as all I currently have is the charge sheet they gave me when I was released next morning... Hardly any info on it aside from that I was stopped on x road driving x car and I blew 83...

No other info about how I behaved or precursors at all...

Hoping when I get to court there isn't a whole load of other info they read out which I am not prepared for... Just that they stopped me..
You won't get a prison sentence. I was banned in April 2017, received my licence back in March 2019 and was banned again in July 2019 and did not get a prison sentence.

You won't get a prison sentence. I was banned in April 2017, received my licence back in March 2019 and was banned again in July 2019 and did not get a prison sentence.
Thank you Luna, really appreciate the response :)

As already said prison isn't going to happen- and i'm pretty sure the 10 years is on conviction date, so the ban though heavy, hopefully wont be the 36 months generally imposed for a second offence. Good luck!

As already said prison isn't going to happen- and i'm pretty sure the 10 years is on conviction date, so the ban though heavy, hopefully wont be the 36 months generally imposed for a second offence. Good luck!
Thanks all, I've got court on the 2nd of Sept.

Still trying to get more info from cops coz they chased me and then found me parked up etc. Only thing on my charge sheet is the DR10, nothing else for spending etc ..

Hi,

Hi just wondering why you got a 3 year ban on first offence? Was it your second offence for the 3 years, or was it a first offence with aggravating circumstances

Hi just wondering why you got a 3 year ban on first offence? Was it your second offence for the 3 years, or was it a first offence with aggravating circumstances

Hello,

I was caught driving whilst disqualified on my initial 12 month ban. So then got 3 year ban for that.

This time to update all - 2 yr ban, no offer of rehab course and an £800 fine..

Hello,

I was caught driving whilst disqualified on my initial 12 month ban. So then got 3 year ban for that.

This time to update all - 2 yr ban, no offer of rehab course and an £800 fine..
That's not a bad result. Probably not much comfort to you but it's better than the jail.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off