CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance
They call over 6units a day binge drinking or 14 in a week , 😂 don’t listen to all the bull scaremongers put up . A dvla medical doctor told me it’s to catch out alcoholics that only stop the week before . It’s 14-17 days of absence and you will pass I did . I cut down from drinking 10 cans on the weekend and spirits. To 4 on the weekend then nothing for 15 days and I passed the cdt . It’s very stressful second guessing all the different info . But unless you are alcohol dependent you will be fine
Cheers matey, costs a bomb to bloody fail lol 90 quid for the licence then another 98.50 for the poxy medical 😂 I'll post on here pass or fail

They call over 6units a day binge drinking or 14 in a week , 😂 don’t listen to all the bull scaremongers put up . A dvla medical doctor told me it’s to catch out alcoholics that only stop the week before . It’s 14-17 days of absence and you will pass I did . I cut down from drinking 10 cans on the weekend and spirits. To 4 on the weekend then nothing for 15 days and I passed the cdt . It’s very stressful second guessing all the different info . But unless you are alcohol dependent you will be fine
Hey there! Can I ask what your cdt score was as I'm curious? 😊

Hey there! Can I ask what your cdt score was as I'm curious? 😊
I have made a request for them as soon as I get them I will put them up on here because I know what it is like for all of us but it was definitely a pass, or my application would of been rejected. I answered yes on 3 questions

Just done my medical examination today and I think it went alright. I can’t wait for the result.

I have made a request for them as soon as I get them I will put them up on here because I know what it is like for all of us but it was definitely a pass, or my application would of been rejected. I answered yes on 3 questions
Thanks for getting back to me - look forward to hearing your result! Did they contact your gp at all?! I need to answer yes to mental health from the past 3 years!

Well my medical was this morning. The doctor was brilliant. He took the blood sample, height and weight and that was it.
I did answer yes to the mental health question, I have a long history of depression but he said that’s nothing to worry about.
No blood pressure check, no urine test, no other physical examination or tests. I’m fully expecting they will contact my GP but going from today and the doctors comments I’m quietly optimistic about being back on the road soon :0)

called the DVLA they are saying the tests have been done and they are just waiting on the doctors report from the medical to come through.

the doc said he would email it over the same day.

Yay I have finally got my full driving licence today. I had my medical on last Thursday.
It only took me week to get my driving licence back.
I wish you a very good luck to everyone :)

they have wrote to my doctor there is nothing on my GP report about alcohol but i did put down mental health so maybe that is why they are checking ?

Yay I have finally got my full driving licence today. I had my medical on last Thursday.
It only took me week to get my driving licence back.
I wish you a very good luck to everyone :)
That's fantastic mate, congratulations you must be over the moon!

And a week.. wow... That's almost unheard of!

Presumably you must have aced the questionnaire and had a good blood results. Did you drink at all on the lead-up to the medical and did you answer YES to any of the questions asked?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off