Wish me luck posted my application for my driving license

Convicted Driver Insurance
They will not use your own GP for a HRO medical.
Thanks Price, I didn't know he was HRO until I checked previous posts (after reading yours / this one).
If I'd known I wouldn't have wasted your time or spoiled the thread.
I just thought it was possibly a similar case to mine.
Thanks for the help, appreciate it.

Good luck,
Sent my application off end of June, phoned last week to be told it's on the system!
They were deciding between my doctor or a medical as next step, I said make it medical as I have not seen my G.P. for over a year.
Still waiting today 31/10/21.

John

Have you had any contact with your GP at all since you were banned?

CJ

Thanks Price, I didn't know he was HRO until I checked previous posts (after reading yours / this one).
If I'd known I wouldn't have wasted your time or spoiled the thread.
I just thought it was possibly a similar case to mine.
Thanks for the help, appreciate it.
Not a problem, you were not “wasting my time” ….. I do get cases confused myself sometimes, especially when I am offering advice on several at once and do not read back to check which one is which (that isn’t easy when I use my phone rather than my IPad)

Last Update from me peeps. I received my licence in the post today. 10 year licence.
I'll still be coming on here to assist on any queries cos without the group on here I wouldn't have known half the stuff I know now. So thank you to all who advised me throughout my journey and tbh speaking from a personal point there's no way I'll be refusing a breathalyser even if I haven't been drinking or even drink and drive if I decide to drink again.

Once again wishing you all the best and praying DVLA get their house in order.

John

Have you had any contact with your GP at all since you were banned?

CJ
Very little, also not to do with a DVLA application, out of the blue a few months ago he did ask what I needed from him but had not had contact from them.
Seems just to be on the system until we can be bothered.
Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off