Court next week...failure to provide

Convicted Driver Insurance

Shoegal

Well Known Member
Hi everyone,

I’m in court next week and I’m terrified! I have been charged with failure to provide at the station. I did attempt it several times but was hysterical, panicking and having an anxiety attack. My medical records show a history of this. It’s my first offence. I’m so upset and overwhelmed atm. What can I expect? Has anyone gone through similar? This is the worst thing I’ve ever dealt with. There’s the car, court and my job to sort. Nevermind not being able to drive. I feel so much guilt and shame 😢 I blew 103 on the road...

You could try to go down the defence route of a medical inability to supply as being a reasonable excuse, but you really need a solicitor to help you with this (it will cost quite a bit) and an independent medical report.
I have to say, however, that if you blew 103 at the roadside, the court might well be persuaded that even if you do suffer from anxiety, the alcohol played a large part in your inability to blow enough......

Your getting banned with a reading of that by the road side and beleave me the arresting officer will definitely put that in the report to court

Your getting banned with a reading of that by the road side and beleave me the arresting officer will definitely put that in the report to court
Yes I’m very aware that I’m getting banned. I’m prepping myself for two years or more.

Hi Shoegal

Similar situation, blew 111 and was given a 24 month ban, reduced to 18 months following the DD course, the maximum ban (I was told by my solicitor) for my reading, was 28 months, so I really hope for the best outcome for you.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off