A long wait for a reply!

Convicted Driver Insurance

kigeary

I sent off my medical forms (for the second year running) on 27/1/21 using Royal Mail Signed For. Their website confirms the forms were received in 29/1/21. Since the beginning of April I've been ringing the medical dept 3/4 times a week but cannot get through, just get a message saying all lines are busy, use the website. I know I'm allowed to continue to drive, per Section 88 of the Road Traffic Act but am worried about the length of time this is taking. I've tried to find an e mail address for the medical dept of DVLA with no luck. Does anyone have any advice?

I sent off my medical forms (for the second year running) on 27/1/21 using Royal Mail Signed For. Their website confirms the forms were received in 29/1/21. Since the beginning of April I've been ringing the medical dept 3/4 times a week but cannot get through, just get a message saying all lines are busy, use the website. I know I'm allowed to continue to drive, per Section 88 of the Road Traffic Act but am worried about the length of time this is taking. I've tried to find an e mail address for the medical dept of DVLA with no luck. Does anyone have any advice?

Medicalsupport@dvla.gov.uk

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off