CDT levels

Convicted Driver Insurance
This is not the definitive list of DVLA approved doctors for HRO medicals, - that does nor seem to appear anywhere online. it is actually a list of doctors who are approved for maritime medicals and by co-incidence many of them are also approved for DVLA HRO purposes.
Still good to know,one is within 20 miles! Thanks again

This is not the definitive list of DVLA approved doctors for HRO medicals, - that does nor seem to appear anywhere online. it is actually a list of doctors who are approved for maritime medicals and by co-incidence many of them are also approved for DVLA HRO purposes.
Good to know,thanks again as one is within 20 miles from me

Neil

Don't be fobbed off by the DVLA - the medical situation has been on going since the lockdown started. My own ban comes to an end in December and I've posted my forms off waiting for a HRO medical at some point.

You could do with familiarising yourself with the 'Coronavirus for HROs' thread which details the lies and incompetence of the DVLA. To the best of my knowledge, HRO medicals ARE taking place but the DVLA are still trying to swing the lead with people like us who coming to the end of our bans.

I get the impression the occupants inside the Ivory Towers of the Swansea HQ believe they are the only workers affected by Covid19 restrictions, so they want to spread the pain (or is it love?) and make everyone else suffer.

CJ
Got my medical letter through today booked a doctors appointment for the 9th of November

Ahh ok thank you for this - it’s long isn’t it so they are do8ng them just have to pester them seems wrong but hey it’s there rules imguess

Do you know if there contact8ng GP first befor medical?
Not in my case but I am expecting them to after the medical I just sent the normal application for a driving license I will have to fill in the questionnaire with the doctor My ban ends on the 19 of November so I don’t think I will get it back before then it will probably run into December or January

Not in my case but I am expecting them to after the medical I just sent the normal application for a driving license I will have to fill in the questionnaire with the doctor My ban ends on the 19 of November so I don’t think I will get it back before then it will probably run into December or January
I’ve requested a call with my doctor regardI got my stuff so hopefully he will help

Neil

I posted my D1 on the 17th September which will be four weeks this Thursday (15th October). Not heard a sausage so far. Any indication of how long you wait for the first letter from the DVLA?

CJ

Neil

I posted my D1 on the 17th September which will be four weeks this Thursday (15th October). Not heard a sausage so far. Any indication of how long you wait for the first letter from the DVLA?

CJ
I sent mine on the 27 of July then they wrote to me on the 1st of September saying they weren’t doing medicals but it had my m number on it so it was with the medical department I just kept phoning every week and I had the letter to make the appointment yesterday rang the doctor and the earliest appointment they had was the 9th of November I don’t think I will get my license back before the 19th but at least it will be in the system

Thanks I haven’t a drink for 4 weeks my ban is up in November I will not drink until after my medical but the DVLA are saying they are not doing medicals at the moment
Hi. Just thought I would reply. I had a medical in August and got my license back last month, so Mecicals are going ahead. I did call the DVLA on a number of ocassions to ask what was going on, I was alwAys respectful and polite and my CDT reading was 0.6%.

Hi. Just thought I would reply. I had a medical in August and got my license back last month, so Mecicals are going ahead. I did call the DVLA on a number of ocassions to ask what was going on, I was alwAys respectful and polite and my CDT reading was 0.6%.
Hi SG did you state or your GP state any binge/misuse of alchohol ?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off