Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Can I ask your collective advice for HRO medical?

1. Once the DVLA get round to my medical do you have to get it done withing a prescribed time or can you book it in for whenever works for you?
2. Re the question on the number of times you have drunk more than 6 units in one sitting - can they tell from the CDT regardless of the reading or is the reading the crucial guide?

I’ve just called the number ending 06 got through straight away just keep trying, they’ve received my paperwork thank god! Just waiting for it to be scanned on the system and find a Local medical centre Will probably take them another two weeks 🤣
It’s not a very quick process is it lol, I’ll keep trying if you have a m reference number book your own medical

It’s not a very quick process is it lol, I’ll keep trying if you have a m reference number book your own medical

It’s terrible!!!! I have a dvla approved doctor who is a ten minute walk from my house who is doing the medicals every Tuesday I am desperate to book in he just needs the bloody bar code number.... I mean how hard can it be!! I’ve emailed Tim Burton again 🤣

All I need is my m number and I can book my medical, if only they would answer and now they are on lunch break till 2 😂

All I need is my m number and I can book my medical, if only they would answer and now they are on lunch break till 2
is that this bar code number? Has your paperwork been scanned on to the system?
I am not sure as I can’t get through, I called two weeks ago and was told they have 21 days to scan on system, so I am trying to find out. I have put a compliant on stage 1 as 21 days has passed and also just email Tim burton. I would say so

All I need is my m number and I can book my medical, if only they would answer and now they are on lunch break till 2

I am not sure as I can’t get through, I called two weeks ago and was told they have 21 days to scan on system, so I am trying to find out. I have put a compliant on stage 1 as 21 days has passed and also just email Tim burton. I would say so

they didn’t give me a timescale on the scanning 🙈 21 days is just stupid ffs at this rate it was a waste of my time doing the course!!!!!!!

they didn’t give me a timescale on the scanning 🙈 21 days is just stupid ffs at this rate it was a waste of my time doing the course!!!!!!!
I found this information on their website it states clearly in black and white 21 days, I agree it’s a totally joke and costs us to much poxy money, I am dreading the medical

I found this information on their website it states clearly in black and white 21 days, I agree it’s a totally joke and costs us to much poxy money, I am dreading the medical

christ I thought I might be up and driving in about four weeks!!!

have you abstained from drinking?

christ I thought I might be up and driving in about four weeks!!!

have you abstained from drinking?
Yh same, I’m on hold now so let’s see, we’ll with the current situations I was drinking more than normal oops. I’ve not drank for two weeks. Don’t know anything about the cdt

Yh same, I’m on hold now so let’s see, we’ll with the current situations I was drinking more than normal oops. I’ve not drank for two weeks. Don’t know anything about the cdt

Ive only drank on weekends but suppose that needs to stop now!
let me know what they say!

Ive only drank on weekends but suppose that needs to stop now!
let me know what they say!

Yeah twos prob is not enough but I don’t know.
so my paperwork was scanned on the 22/07/20 yay 😀 she’s given me my m number, so I am going to email that to the dr now, dvla asked me if that’s the dr I want to go and they are actioning that now, sending all my documents to them.fingers crossed I should get a appointment within a few weeks

Yeah twos prob is not enough but I don’t know.
so my paperwork was scanned on the 22/07/20 yay 😀 she’s given me my m number, so I am going to email that to the dr now, dvla asked me if that’s the dr I want to go and they are actioning that now, sending all my documents to them.fingers crossed I should get a appointment within a few weeks

yeah well done 🙌🏼🙌🏼
two weeks will be fine I am sure!
here’s hoping my paperwork gets scanned quickly 😭

Just got phone call from dvla.
Finally they agreed to let me book a medical.
Only took 3 complains and dozens of complain phonecalls.
Looks like they eventually give up when you put pressure on them and tell them to stop lying.

yeah well done 🙌🏼🙌🏼
two weeks will be fine I am sure!
here’s hoping my paperwork gets scanned quickly 😭
I hope so by the time I get dr appointment should be another two weeks so then that’s a month. Dvla said that the blood tests get email so shouldn’t take much longer after the medical

Just got a surprise call from DVLA they have actioned my request to send documents to the dr of my choice. I have also emailed the dr directly and had very quick reply once they have my docs my appointment will be made. The dr said they can do Thursdays and Fridays as of next week wow that’s quicker than I thought

Just got a surprise call from DVLA they have actioned my request to send documents to the dr of my choice. I have also emailed the dr directly and had very quick reply once they have my docs my appointment will be made. The dr said they can do Thursdays and Fridays as of next week wow that’s quicker than I thought

thats fab news!!

I hope so by the time I get dr appointment should be another two weeks so then that’s a month. Dvla said that the blood tests get email so shouldn’t take much longer after the medical
Can take two weeks after medical had a phone call today

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off