Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
Aveley medical centre in Essex. I live near Leicester so it’s 170 miles away. Had to take the day off work but I don’t mind I just want it sorted. I’ve just insured my mate for the day on the car I bought to give it a run as it’s sat on the drive for 4 weeks!
Hope all goes well mate I spoke to you at the medical, small world ?

Hope all goes well mate I spoke to you at the medical, small world ?
Hiya! It is a small world - I pray we both hear something soon :cool:

To everyone else trying to get a medical done keep persevering with your phone calls and complaints.

Find a DVLA approved doctor that's willing to do the medical and then get them to request your papers so they can book you in.

It can be done if you're willing to put the leg work in.

Hiya! It is a small world - I pray we both hear something soon :cool:

To everyone else trying to get a medical done keep persevering with your phone calls and complaints.

Find a DVLA approved doctor that's willing to do the medical and then get them to request your papers so they can book you in.

It can be done if you're willing to put the leg work in.

I also did just this. Had my medical at Aveley last Thurs. I phoned DVLA for an update today and they told me my results were in on 7th. Wouldn't tell me what they were or any timescales, only that I'd hear from them in due course. Not panicking yet as ban isn't finished until August 31st.
Hopefully if you guys are already past your ban time, they may tell you over the phone next week that you can drive again, as I've heard they have with others.

I also did just this. Had my medical at Aveley last Thurs. I phoned DVLA for an update today and they told me my results were in on 7th. Wouldn't tell me what they were or any timescales, only that I'd hear from them in due course. Not panicking yet as ban isn't finished until August 31st.
Hopefully if you guys are already past your ban time, they may tell you over the phone next week that you can drive again, as I've heard they have with others.
Have you had anymore news mate.

There is a deadly pandemic out there people are relying on taxis, public transport with a higher risk of catching it. They are playing with peoples lives.

My ban isn't over until 31st August, so I've got time to wait a little. In regards to complaints, there's a chap called Tim Burton who people have been emailing (and sending complaints to) to get their cases moving along. Always worth a try. His email is tim.burton@dvla.gov.uk
I’ll try anything, Nan finishes at end of this month and I still got to have a medical!!!

There's also a Facebook group that may be worth a look. Full of other people's experiences and a few other DVLA email addresses to fire complaints off to. It's here:

My ban isn't over until 31st August, so I've got time to wait a little. In regards to complaints, there's a chap called Tim Burton who people have been emailing (and sending complaints to) to get their cases moving along. Always worth a try. His email is tim.burton@dvla.gov.uk
So Mr Burton is Head of Medical Services at DVLA, definitely dropping him an email!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off