Car insurance whilst revoked

Convicted Driver Insurance

Aron10

Well Known Member
OK so my current policy expires end of July. Where do I stand with declaring my licence status at point of renewal, as we all know I might not be be relicensed by then! Tha ks Guy's

OK so my current policy expires end of July. Where do I stand with declaring my licence status at point of renewal, as we all know I might not be be relicensed by then! Tha ks Guy's
Hi Aron when are you banned until and when does you insurance policy end.1st central insurance are reasonable after a drink or drug offense,my quote was the same as before I was banned for drug driving

Hi Aron when are you banned until and when does you insurance policy end.1st central insurance are reasonable after a drink or drug offense,my quote was the same as before I was banned for drug driving
Sorry neebob I haven't been banned, not HRO either just revoked licence

Ok when are you due your licence back.if you haven't got your licence back by renewal date just tell your insurance you won't being to renew at present.when you receive your licence go on moneysupermarket,but get quotes each week day for a week before you buy as they go up and down daily.

You can't hold insurance in your name with a revoked licence. So at renewal you will not be able to get cover with the revokation declared, at renewal just tell them you want the policy to be cancelled on the end date and get your proof of NCB sent out to you. Solid advice from Neebob, look every day and hold onto the quote references to pick the cheapest option.

Ok when are you due your licence back.if you haven't got your licence back by renewal date just tell your insurance you won't being to renew at present.when you receive your licence go on moneysupermarket,but get quotes each week day for a week before you buy as they go up and down daily.
Was due lic
You can't hold insurance in your name with a revoked licence. So at renewal you will not be able to get cover with the revokation declared, at renewal just tell them you want the policy to be cancelled on the end date and get your proof of NCB sent out to you. Solid advice from Neebob, look every day and hold onto the quote references to pick the cheapest option.
Ok guys thanks I still need some cover for the car as its parked outside house in an allocated space. ie for fire and theft iam thinking I'll be phoning insurance for advice. I was due licence back 28th Feb, medical booked for 23rd March then Covid lockdown, so here we are in limbo

Was due lic
Ok guys thanks I still need some cover for the car as its parked outside house in an allocated space. ie for fire and theft iam thinking I'll be phoning insurance for advice. I was due licence back 28th Feb, medical booked for 23rd March then Covid lockdown, so here we are in limbo
Be very careful what you say to your insurance company

Was due lic

You will have to insure it for fire and theft in another family member's name. A full UK licence is a requirement for holding insurance. Careful what you tell them as it could invalidate your policy from the date of revokation which would mean you would lose out on your latest year of NCB. Say nothing until the policy has expired and you've the proof of no claims bonus in your hand or email inbox.

Was due lic
Hi Aron when you do get your medical review licence issued ( temp licence 1 year ) this will not have any effect on insurance premiums, when you fill out the comparison sites click on Medical Restricted Licence 1 Year DVLA aware, in fact my insurance has never been cheaper and I drive a 3.0 litre shogun V6.......small mercies for being revoked.......

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off