INSURANCE FOR HIGH RISK OFFENDERS - BEST WAY TO DO THIS?

Convicted Driver Insurance

AJC37

Hello,

I am looking at getting my car insured ready for May 3rd when my ban is finally over. I had a look on comparison sits and found some really good deals considering (Around £800-£1000)! I then decided to call the number on this site to see if they could assist and find anything better and they told me that comparison sites won't quote correct prices and they then offered me one for around £500 more than what I had found online?

Has anyone had any issues at all with comparison sites and getting insurance after a DR10? Any recommendations on where I am going to get the best price?

If you've been completely honest on the comparison site and declared everything correctly then you don't need to ring near the insurer, you can just go straight ahead with the policy online via the comparison site with your card. Once everything is declared correctly on the comparison site there's no reason to ring.

Every insurer I rang was quoting me £1500-2000+. I got insurance with Sterling on confused . com on my Golf GT, I'm 23 years old, ban declared, 6 points declared and a claim declared at the guts of £4k. Plus all my mods declared too, £600 for the year.

Hi have you tried first central they are coming back as the cheapest for my dg10 conviction.dont insure on a fri sat or sun or within the first week of the month as they appear to increase there prices on those days.get quotes every day one month before your due back on the road.

Hello,

I am looking at getting my car insured ready for May 3rd when my ban is finally over. I had a look on comparison sits and found some really good deals considering (Around £800-£1000)! I then decided to call the number on this site to see if they could assist and find anything better and they told me that comparison sites won't quote correct prices and they then offered me one for around £500 more than what I had found online?

Has anyone had any issues at all with comparison sites and getting insurance after a DR10? Any recommendations on where I am going to get the best price?
Hi have you actually got your licence back from the dvla .

Hi have you actually got your licence back from the dvla .
No, I had a letter from the DVLA that said they were no longer issuing plastic licence's with current situation (for 12 weeks at least) and to check my online licence instead, if that says I can drive then I'm good to go!

If you've been completely honest on the comparison site and declared everything correctly then you don't need to ring near the insurer, you can just go straight ahead with the policy online via the comparison site with your card. Once everything is declared correctly on the comparison site there's no reason to ring.

Every insurer I rang was quoting me £1500-2000+. I got insurance with Sterling on confused . com on my Golf GT, I'm 23 years old, ban declared, 6 points declared and a claim declared at the guts of £4k. Plus all my mods declared too, £600 for the year.
I've been 100% honest and declared everything. Wow that's an amazing price and we seem like we had very similar outcomes, I am 29, 1.4ltr Peugeot, no points and also a £4k claim lol. Thanks for your help!

No, I had a letter from the DVLA that said they were no longer issuing plastic licence's with current situation (for 12 weeks at least) and to check my online licence instead, if that says I can drive then I'm good to go!
When did you apply for you licence.why were you banned,I've 56 days left on my ban and am unsure what will happen next

When did you apply for you licence.why were you banned,I've 56 days left on my ban and am unsure what will happen next
I applied for my licence 90 days prior to May 3rd. I was banned for driving while above the limit but my reading was over 90 meaning high risk. The DVLA are not accepting any post application at the moment. What about you?

I applied for my licence 90 days prior to May 3rd. I was banned for driving while above the limit but my reading was over 90 meaning high risk. The DVLA are not accepting any post application at the moment. What about you?
Hi I wa banned for drug driving canabiss got 15 month ban.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off