Well well well

Convicted Driver Insurance

Idiot1

Today is the day I sent off my application for a new license.

I must say the 9month have flew over, lots of lessons left some good some bad.

Can’t wait to get that bit of plastic back and be driving in 5 weeks time!

Nice one, it's amazing how that lil bit of plastic becomes so precious when it's taken away, right

Have to agree it’s a great feeling getting that pink little card back. Never appreciated it until it was taken away. Mine was for 19 months. But you really do appreciate it when it finally lands at your door. Now just the wait to get back on the road and you can put it all behind you. Lesson learnt as I did.

Today is the day I sent off my application for a new license.

I must say the 9month have flew over, lots of lessons left some good some bad.

Can’t wait to get that bit of plastic back and be driving in 5 weeks time!
Like you say, you never miss anything - until its gone...but now the tunnel light is much brighter! Well done

So that little pink card hit the door step today! 4 weeks wait now! Surprised to see my insurance hasn’t moved in price too!!!

So that little pink card hit the door step today! 4 weeks wait now! Surprised to see my insurance hasn’t moved in price too!!!
It’s a great feeling to have it land on the door isn’t it mate. I was well chuffed. Please for you. You can now move on and put it all behind you. I’ve been driving a month now and feels like I’ve never not been able to. All the best mate.

It’s a great feeling to have it land on the door isn’t it mate. I was well chuffed. Please for you. You can now move on and put it all behind you. I’ve been driving a month now and feels like I’ve never not been able to. All the best mate.
Yeah onwards and upwards! Cheers mate all the best :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off