Insurance after dd ban

Convicted Driver Insurance
I was just checking my insurance out there. I don't my licence back for 10 months but I used a dummy name and moved the dates back to as if I havev the licence back. In 19 coming 20 and my best quote was 3700 which I thought was amazing to be fair. I used confused.com and MCE offered me that all the rest were like 12000 and above.

I was just checking my insurance out there. I don't my licence back for 10 months but I used a dummy name and moved the dates back to as if I havev the licence back. In 19 coming 20 and my best quote was 3700 which I thought was amazing to be fair. I used confused.com and MCE offered me that all the rest were like 12000 and above.

Hello, what age are you, and what DR code were you given on your ban.
I was 56, and my code was DR30, I got insured in Middlesbrough for just over £900, Middlesbrough is an expensive place to get insurance, and I only passed my driving test in 2006.

A'h, the age is the reason you have been quoted so high, go back on and add a named driver, you mum or dad for instance, it might drop a bit.

I got a quote with 1st central today to get a rough idea what I can expect to pay come May 2020 when I can drive again.
£1600 full comp on a five year old fiat 500. Before DD I was paying £800ish all in.
Very satisfied with that.
Dr10 and failure to stop added as well as the couple of prangs I had prior to DD.
Had my license 10 years and have driven for 5. One years no claims.

I got a quote with 1st central today to get a rough idea what I can expect to pay come May 2020 when I can drive again.
£1600 full comp on a five year old fiat 500. Before DD I was paying £800ish all in.
Very satisfied with that.
Dr10 and failure to stop added as well as the couple of prangs I had prior to DD.
Had my license 10 years and have driven for 5. One years no claims.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off